Welcome to the HEART of Amador County - quintessential Sutter Creek Main Street. This historic beauty was masterfully built in 1930, and the quality and craftsmanship still radiate today! This stunning home is oozing with charm and functionality. Hardwood floors, double-pane windows, shutters, antique hardwood doors w/glass knobs, built-in surround speakers, and storage galore throughout. The kitchen offers a sweet breakfast nook of yesteryear, large island, farmhouse sink, Quartz countertops and lots of cabinet storage. There is a formal dining room, living & family rooms, and a den that features a fireplace w/built-in cabinetry & beautiful glass doors for privacy. Primary suite w/large walk-in closet & double sinks. Outside is just as endearing with a covered front porch w/views of town, a spacious and very cool basement, private back patio with pergola, garden retaining walls with beautiful brick elements, fountain, landscaped front & back, and the nostalgic white picket fence that just warms your heart. The detached two-car garage has a sink and a finished room upstairs for office, hobby room or man cave. Walk to town for shopping, eating, wine tasting, or just to enjoy the scenery of this special town you can now call your own.This is your dream-home come true!
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, Craftsman, 2 Story
2,717 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks
- Breakfast Nook,Formal Room,Dining Bar
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Electric,Washer Included
- Breakfast Area,Pantry Closet,Quartz Counter,Island
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Ice Maker,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- Dual Pane Full,Window Coverings,Window Screens
- 1. Den,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached,Garage Door Opener,Uncovered Parking Spaces 2+,Guest Parking Available.
- Wood, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Landscape Back,Landscape Front. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Denise Schank, Village Real Estate
Agent License: 01498225