1 + 1 Half
A rare gem! This property has been well care for over the years. The seller is the original owner and they started building the home in 1953. Beautiful wood work through out the interior and exterior of the home. Kitchen is charming overlooking the property and seasonal creek. The living room has a beautiful stone fireplace with an efficient insert. Partial bathroom downstairs with an bedroom/office close by. The upstairs has 3 bedroom and a full bathroom. The lands is spectacular, seasonal creek, curb appeal, wood storage or room for animals. Outdoor entertaining back in the day, bar sitting covered areas and such a serene setting. Property NOT in high or very high fire area- I am verifying with Cal-Fire.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,761 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bathroom - Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Dining/Family Combo,Space in Kitchen
- In Kitchen
- Breakfast Area,Other Counter,Pantry Closet
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Bath Description
- Built-In Electric Oven,Hood Over Range,Electric Cook Top,Electric Water Heater,See Remarks
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Evaporative, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Fireplace Insert.
- 1. Raised Hearth,Stone,Family Room.
- Ramps. Wheelchair Access,Other.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. RV Possible.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Front Porch,Back Porch,Covered Patio
- Lot Sloped
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Private, Front Porch,Back Porch,Covered Patio. Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Gail M. Harris, All Power Brokers
Agent License: 00819324