Great location in the desirable Running Gold area of Sutter Creek a short distance from downtown on one beautiful acre of oak trees and a vineyard. Step into the tiled entryway and walk up 5 short steps to the spacious living room with wood stove insert and unique rock hearth and views. Dining area is between the living room and kitchen that has plenty of cabinets including glass cabinets to display your special kitchen items, a Bosch dishwasher and a small island. To the right of the front door on the main level are the two bedrooms and office with double wooden doors. The master suite was expanded in 2000 into a large and comfortable space with two closets, one walk-in, and sliding doors leading to a deck. The master bath has double sinks and a stall shower. Lovely private, quiet lot with only two neighbors who share a well. 688 sq. ft garage with a workshop and a small wine closet with temperature control. There is a view of the Sierra, cut down some trees and you will see more!
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,829 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Closet,Walk-In Closet, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Window
- Dining/Living Combo
- Dryer Included,Electric,Washer Included,In Garage
- Granite Counter,Island
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Window
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Hood Over Range,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Propane, Wood. Stove, Central.
- Dual Pane Full,Window Coverings
- 1. Living Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning,Free Standing,Wood Stove.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. Attached,RV Possible,Garage Door Opener.
- Uncovered Deck
- Rolling,Trees Many
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Court,Private,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Uncovered Deck. Court,Private,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Susan Hepworth, Gateway Sotheby's Int. Realty
Agent License: 00630693